Sandwiches here are $8 or $9. All come with a side of fries.
- "Reuben Stunner" ($9) has been the most popular item. Corned beef (straight from the Midwest) or turkey on rye, with 60-day aged Swiss cheese and Robert's special sauce (basically his own take on 1000 Island dressing). Yup, sauerkraut is also added if you want it.
- "The Gambino" ($9) is their Italian sandwich with ham, salami, mozzarella, and homemade light aioli.
- "Last Sammy" ($9) contains salami, pepperoni, fresh chiles, pepperjack cheese, and a homemade light aioli.
- Stuffed pitas ($8) can include chicken or tofu, or probably a whole bunch of vegetables. Add mozzarella and the light aioli.
- There are ham or turkey paninis ($8). Again, add mozzarella and the light aioli.
"The Kimmy" ($6) is a genius, simple sandwich of peanut butter, jelly, and bacon.
Peanut Butter S'mores. Yes, they exist. You'll get two of them for $5. Marshmallows get torched as you wait. Yes, please.
I told Robert about making something a large casserole dish of s'mores. Spicy preferred (required for me). Because it's genius.
If you can visit the cart on Friday, mention that it's "Free S'mores Friday" and get a Peanut Butter Cup s'more for free. Not sure how long this promotion is good for.
NOTE: While you're waiting for your food, check out the mural on the other side of Robert's food cart!
Pressed is a great food cart! Check it out! 8.5/10